Wednesday 5 June 2013

KOSCIELNY WANTS TO LEAVE???


Saw this news yesterday on some Arsenal blogs but I didn't take it serious!
Now we all know that the media is taking up every little word said as a possible means to create an unnecessary frenzy.
Koscielny said on EuroSport "I feel good at Arsenal, if we have ambition to fight against the other teams of course i want to stay here. Its hard psychologically. We are constantly pressured becuase if Arsenal is not in the Champions league it would be catastrophe. It is hard to not win titles year after year. We are competitors, professionals, we want to win. I want to add to my list of achievements. If Arsenal cannot allow me that, I'll seek a move elsewhere"

This statement has raised alot of eyebrows on whether he is committed or not!
Bayern reportedly is filling out a 15 Million Pounds bid for his services because of his recent form that had guaranteed Arsenal the Champions League spot and a massive 10-match unbeaten run.

In my candid opinion Koscielny just wants to succeed in Arsenal and its left for Arsene Wenger to make that happen by bringing some quality to the side this summer

What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment