Wednesday 5 June 2013

SERIOUSLY, VAN PERSIE!!!

Robin van Persie claims that Arsenal had  a say on which club he joined last summer!!! SERIOUSLY!!!


Van Persie decided to join Manchester United last season after three big clubs lobbied for his signature, which was one of the biggest transfer news last season.

The deal was  worth £24m and  in 17 August, few days before Man United opening Premier League fixture against Everton.He admitted that he found the experience nerve-wracking – but insisted he always wanted to join the Red Devils from “day one” last summer.

“It was [difficult] because it wasn’t only me who decided where I went to play,” said Van Persie told United’s website.
“I also depended on my former club as well and how they saw it. And then of course you always have these games that the directors play.
“It’s a bit like a roller-coaster. Some days it is looking good and other days it is worse.
“You don’t really know what to expect because things can change so quickly.
“It normally depends on the player and the two teams, but in my case, there were two other teams involved as well.
“One was [Manchester] City and the other one was Juventus. So it was a bit hectic but I always wanted this transfer from day one.
“Me and Sir Alex knew that it would be a bumpy road, but I think that it shows that if you really want something then nothing is impossible. I am glad it happened.”
Van Persie scored 26 top-fight goals in his first season at United, helping the Red Devils win a 13th Premier League title. 
I can't actually believe Arsenal Former Captain Van Persie wanted to leave Arsenal from 'day one'

Well done Van Persie, we really wish you well or don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment