Tuesday 4 June 2013

MY SPECULATIONS TOO...


There have been alot of speculations lately about who Arsenal is going to bring in this summer. With Jovetic topping the list, Wanyama, Michu, Cesar, Rooney and Benteke have all been mentioned. but in my candid opinion I believe Arsenal needs three Players!!!

A striker, DM and a full back!

In the Striker position I'll go for either Benteke or Jovetic, these two have the power to finish clinically, and they are both powerful in the air and they can both give central defenders what to think of. This whole Rooney thing is a big media frenzy! Rooney has lost touch with football and Arsenal is not that training ground for him! Michu would have been a good call too but I still see him as a fluke (my opinion)

Arsenal needs a defensive midfielder badly!!! Arteta has done a wonderful job in that position this season, and delegating it to him next season is a big risk Arsenal wouldn't love to take. He picked up a Little injury during our last game with Newcastle. Ramsey as we all know is a big gamble and no right thinking coach will delegate its defensive midfield to him. I honestly think its time to give Coquelin a try but since we are in desperate need of trophy there's no room for trail and error. Wanyama or Song (hopefully) will be my player for that position.

I don't need to say much about a full back in Arsenal.Okay lets name the ones we have; Vermaleen, Koscienly, Mertesacker and???? Nobody else! We definitely need a back up for that! Heard of Cheikhou Kouyate, and he told The Mirror, I am happy here but if Arsenal called me to go to London I would have no doubt about going. I hear they have asked for some information on me from the last few months...
What Do You Say???

No comments:

Post a Comment