Thursday 13 June 2013

'Absurd' Fabregas Calls Man Utd Link!!!


 

In recent times they have been a lot of speculations about Arsenal's Former Captain Cesc Fabregas' future in Barcelona. some say he want to come back to Arsenal and recently Man Utd joined in the speculations.
Fabregas again played down these speculation linking him with a move away from Barcelona, saying that the talk him wanting to leave the Nou Camp is 'absurd'.

He has struggled to force his way into the starting XI at the Nou Camp and was understood to have grown frustrated by the situation thus the speculation that he could leave the club arose, just two years after returning there from Arsenal.
With new Manchester United manager David Moyes seeking a new central midfielder and the Gunners ready to spend heavily in the transfer market this summer, he was linked with a return to the Premier League.
However, after stating earlier this week he wants to fight for his place at the Nou Camp, he has now spoken of his bemusement as to the source of the stories about his future.
"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca. Whoever says that I'm leaving doesn't know me and has never spoken with me," he said.

"Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don't want him to talk with other people about me. I'm very private and I don't even talk about these things with my family.
"If someone says anything that isn't that I want to play at Barca, it's completely absurd."

No comments:

Post a Comment