Tuesday 18 June 2013

BREAKING NEWS!!! Sanogo Is An Arsenal Player!!!



It can be said that Auxerre striker Yaya Sanogo is Arsenal's first capture of the summer. As far back as Newcastle match in May, Arsene Wenger reported the deal as 'nearly done.' The young striker, who one would suspect is being signed as back up, has been open and honest about his choice to be a Gunner!


Sanogo reports that Arsenal's concerted attempts to land him persuaded him to move to London, telling France Football magazine, 'Gilles Grimandi [Arsenal scout] came to see me from time to time at Auxerre too. One day he called me for a meeting in a Paris hotel and Arsene Wenger was there. I was very impressed,' Sanogo said.

'Wenger told me I would get opportunities and reassured me about my injury. He told me he had followed me for years. That meeting was very important and today I am an Arsenal player.'

He said he had followed me for many seasons. It was this trip that was decisive in my decision. I opted for Arsenal."

'It will be an amazing adventure. I am just eager to start in one of the best leagues in the world. It is a dream that has come true,' he said.

This is good news but not the BIG name Arsenal Fans expected!

Follow Us @arsenalnews9ja

No comments:

Post a Comment